BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 7, 2011

He is here

In the darkness of the morning, in the business of work, in the routines of the day, in the working on homework, in the driving to school, in all the ups and downs of my day, there is one thing I am certain of- He is love. He is grace, He is strength, He is courage, He is mercy, He is comfort, He is a helping hand, He is leading, He is amazing...and He is here. In every part of my day, in every breath and beat of my heart, my Jesus is here. He is mine. ♥

And this alone is how I can make it through another day of school, another day of work, another day with not enough sleep, another deadline looming overhead, another day of chaos. Because He is here, and He is mine, and nothing else can ever compare to His love.

0 comments: