BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

When I feel worthless, He reminds me that He created me for His purpose.


When I feel unattractive and unlovely, He tells me I'm beautiful, and created in His image.

When I feel weak, He holds my hand and makes me strong.

When I feel like crying, He wipes away my tears.

When I am depressed, He lifts me up.

When I am going through life's storms, He carries me.

When I feel like I'm not good enough, He reminds me that He loved me while I was yet a sinner.

When I feel like no one cares, He reminds me that He died for me.

When I feel awkward and out of place, He reminds me that my place is with Him, and He is even now preparing it for me.

When I feel all alone, He tells me that I am His, and He is mine.

When my heart hurts, He fills it with His love.

Quite simply, my Jesus is amazing beyond all words. ♥

1 comments:

Amy Irene said...

That is so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing that!!