BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Tidbits of my day

I feel like posting, but since I don't have anything rather witty or interesting to say, I shall merely post tidbits of my day.


So, my day consisted of:

~working this morning, 6 - 2. Only me and Hanna were scheduled til noon, and we were SO crazy busy from about 9:00-11. It was sooo crazy. But we survived! ;) And thankfully it slowed down after noon, and we had some help come in, so we were able to do prep work and wash dishes and eat something and catch up from our crazy morning.

~a quick nap, of sorts. It wasn't officially a nap, since I was on the living room floor, and I kept waking up, due to all the activity of my family, such as throwing laundry that they were supposed to be folding onto my face. :P

~playing "Family Feud" on facebook with my siblings. It's kind of our addiction. ;)

~making chocolate chip cookies with my brother. They didn't come out quite normal, since we ran out of regular flour 1 cup into it, so we used a whole wheat flour for the other cup. And we used two different kinds of brown sugar, one of which was a granulated brown sugar. It was kind of weird looking, but thankfully they ended up turning out really good!

~reading a book for a while! it's so nice to just sit and read by the fire.

~and now, I'm sitting in the living room, typing this blog post, and listening to my siblings playing Monopoly (they invited me to play, but I opted out....it's not my favorite game. ;)) and my parents watching some funny skits from "The Carol Burnett Show" on a laptop. It's kind of a nice, cozy feeling. :)

Tomorrow, we're supposed to have some rather bad weather, what with snow and sleet and ice, so I'm kind of hoping for a snow day, not only since I want to prolong school for as long as possible (ha), but also since I hate driving in bad weather. But, my dad did offer to drive me in, if class isn't canceled, which was really sweet. ♥ We shall see in the morning I suppose! But for now, it's time for some much needed devotional time, and then some sweet sleep.

1 comments:

Amy Irene said...

Sounds like it was a very good day! <3