BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crazy life

I'm finally done with my spring semester!! One more year of college down, one to go. I got all my grades back too...three A's and one B+! Not bad! All those late nights studying and frantic rushes to get stuff done before the deadlines paid off, I suppose. ;)

And my brother just graduated college! Whoa. Talk about crazy. It feels like just last week we were all playing Playmobils downstairs after homeschool lessons upstairs, and it seems like just yesterday we were dropping him off at college. And now he's graduated. Can't believe how old he is!! ;)

Now, I have time to myself, and I don't even know what to do with it! :P I was doing good for a while today...slept in (finally!), took my little brother to the library, applied at some nearby preschools, and watched some TV....but now I'm bored and don't know what to do with myself! ;) I have no homework, no school, and I don't even have to work until Friday. I should get stuff done probably, but this rainy weather is making me lazy! And it's supposed to rain allll week long.

I am babysitting tomorrow morning though! Last time for the semester, maybe last time forever. *sniffles* Gonna miss babysitting my little kiddos. I've certainly enjoyed babysitting them!! ♥

0 comments: