BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Friendship ♥


A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. ~Donna Roberts


Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau

The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away. ~Barbara Kingsolver

Life is nothing without friendship. ~Cicero


How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realize we have discovered a friend. ~William Rotsler

2 comments:

Amy Irene said...

Aww! This is such a sweet post!!! I'm going to steal a few of your quotes!! And the pictures are soooo cute!! <3 I'm glad God found you to give me as a friend Janna! <3

Enchanted said...

Hehe, thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I had fun finding the cute pictures and quotes :)
I'm glad that God gave me you for a friend too!! :D <3