BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Arms of Love

The choices are before me

Calling out my name

Which way should I turn?

Which path do I choose?


The darkness is calling,

Calling ever so loud

Yet the Light is whispering

Tugging at my heart


Lord, I'm stumbling again

Always turning the wrong way


So here I am at Your feet once more

Begging for Your mercy

Desperate for Your love

I'm so undeserving

Always going astray

Yet Lord You always welcome me

Welcome me with Your arms of love


So here I am at Your feet once more,

Receiving Your mercy

Receiving Your love

Original poem. Written by me. Dedicated to my Lord, Who is simply the most incredible Lord ever. Thank you Jesus! ♥

5 comments:

Amy Irene said...

Sooo beautiful!! Perhaps you have found your calling - poetry??? :OD Hehe! <3

Enchanted said...

Oh! *blushes* Why thank you! I don't think I'm anywhere near good enough for it to be my calling (I kind of wish it was though! :P). But I just enjoy writing some of my "heart thoughts" down in poem format occasionally. ;)

Amy Irene said...

Well, I think they are beautiful!!! :OD I sometimes like to write poems too, (nothing as good as yours though! Hehe!). But sometimes thoughts just GO naturally into a poem, ya know what I mean?? :-)

Madeline said...

Wow! That is great Janna! :D

Enchanted said...

@Amy: Yes, I know exactly what you mean!! :) (and I'm sure your poems are lovely!! :D)

@Maddie: Aw, thanks! And thanks for checking out my blog too. :D