BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 19, 2010

*dances*

I'm HAPPY!!! School's officially over forever!! ....well, till the middle of January anyways. But that's good enough! ;)


My grades aren't the *bestest* they could be this semester, but I'm happy enough with them. I knew having only A's in college wasn't going to last once I started taking hard courses anyways. ;)

And just like that...it's Christmas week. I'm super excited about the going-on's of this week. Tomorrow, I have work (which is not super exciting :P), then, I get to see Amy (!!!! :D :D), and I might go to a Christmas party that night with some ladies from church too! Tuesday, I'm working, and we're having a little Christmas party after work....some pizza, secret Santa gifts, and who knows what else. Hopefully it should be fun. ;)

I looooove everything about Christmas!! Christmas shopping (which I'm, like, 95% done with. :P), wrapping gifts (which I haven't even started yet. heh ;)), watching Christmas movies, getting together with family, Christmas songs and carols, Christmas tree, and of course...celebrating Jesus!!

We have all these Christmas movies that we always watch this time of year:
Christmas in Connecticut
White Christmas
Miracle on 34th Street
It's A Wonderful Life
A Christmas Story
Holiday Inn
...and I might be missing one, but I can't remember right now. We watched most of them already, but we haven't watched It's A Wonderful Life yet, since it's like an unwritten law that we have to watch it with our whole family all together, and that has happened yet. ;)

Anyways. I'm pretty excited!! :D

1 comments:

Amy Irene said...

Oooh!!! I LOVE Christmas movies!!! :OD Especially Holiday Inn - that one is soooo holidayish!!! Speaking of Christmas movies, I'm going to go check the Halmark channel! ;-)

Can't WAIT until tomorrow!!! Peppermint hot cocoa, chatting, and movie here we come!!!! :OD