BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sight

For my Health, Safety, and Nutrition class, I've been writing a research paper on blindness and vision problems. All of which has made me increasingly grateful to God for blessing me with the gift of sight, and fully functioning eyes! It's such a blessing, and one that I very often take for granted. So I'm taking a moment to thank Jesus for blessing me with sight, and with so many beautiful things to see! ♥


Way too often, I take God's blessings for granted, and complain about my trivial problems. But I want to change that! Because when you think about it, the small thorns don't even matter when you look at the beauty of the rose.

5 comments:

Amy Irene said...

Wow, your last statement, "Because when you think about it, the small thorns don't even matter when you look at the beauty of the rose." is soooo good!!!!!! Thanks for sharing that!!! <3

Enchanted said...

Oh my, thank you! you'll make me get a big head if you keep up these nice comments though. ;) I'm glad you enjoyed the post! ♥♥

Amy Irene said...

Hehehe!!! Or maybe make you post more?? *Hopes* ;-) ;-)

Amy Irene said...

I mean KEEP posting, not post MORE, cause you are already doing a grand job!! :OD

Madeline said...

That IS a good quote, Janna. ;)