BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Squirrel! ♥














I love squirrels!!! They're like, fuzzy.... little... rats. :P

No, but seriously, have you ever thought about the word squirrel? It's one of those funny ones, that never looks quite right when you spell it, or sounds quite right when you say it. And it's kind of fun to say fast.

Ok, that's it. Thank Amy for this post, she's the one who told me to write about squirrels. :P

(I was just kidding about squirrels being fuzzy rats. They're actually kind of cute, but rats are definitely not cute. Nowhere near cute. Disgusting, even.) ;)

1 comments:

Amy Irene said...

Awww!!!! He is soooo cute!!!! :OD
Hehe!!! Yes, I def. agree - Rats are GROSS! Squirrels are sooo cute! (Even if I can't ever spell it right! ;-) ;-)).